IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED IN A CHALLENGING REWARDING POSITION WITH OUR PRC TEAM PLEASE CONTACT US AND/ OR SEND US YOUR RESUME!
PRC Case Manager-
Position: PRC Staff Member
Location: Parshall Resource Center
Entry Level Rate of Pay: $10.00 per hour, advancement possible
Supervisory Control: PRC Program Coordinator/ Assistant Program Coordinator
PRC Clinical Provider-
Position: North Dakota Licensed Addiction Counselor
Location: Parshall Resource Center 104 South Main St. Parshall, ND 58770
Rate of Pay: Depending upon Qualification/ Experience
Supervisory Control: PRC Program Coordinator
1. Conduct and facilitate individual and group therapy sessions for day treatment, outpatient and aftercare services.
2. Conduct drug and alcohol assessments/ evaluations utilizing ASAM Criteria.
3. Performs case management and quality assurance duties such as data collection and referrals.
4. Works closely with networking referral agencies of MHA Nation, county, state and federal entities.
5. Must ensure CFR 42 Part 2(Federal Confidentiality Rule) , and TAT HIPAA Regulation.
6. Must ensure compliance with North Dakota Century Code 75-09
7. Assist clients in the development of individualized treatment plans.
8. Conduct peer review once every three months.
9. Document/ log client progress or lack of progress and present information at PRC Staffing Meetings.
10. Must have working knowledge of PRC Mission, Goals, Philosophy, Personnel Manual, Resident Handbook, Policy & Procedure Manual.
11. Adhere to PRC Professional Code of Conduct
12. Other duties and tasks as assigned
1. Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Sciences with three years specialized work experience in field of substance abuse.
2. ND Licensed Addiction Counselor or certified through IC&RC (International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium)
3. Must be able to work flexible hours to accomplish case work
4. PRC Sobriety Clause (subject to alcohol/ drug toxicity screenings)